FM Recipes: Grilled Salmon Burgers
- Fisherman's Market Salmon Burgers (2-pack)
- Tartar Sauce
- Baby Spinach
- Beefsteak Tomato
- 2 Italian Potato Bread Buns
- Provolone Cheese
How To Prepare:
- Pre-heat grill by leaving burners on high for 5-10 minutes.
- In the meantime, prepare your italian potato buns by splitting them in half and grilling each of them face side up on the grill for 3-5 minutes. Try to avoid placing them in direct flames.
- Remove potato buns from grill and place on a plate. Spread tartar sauce with a knife all over the top and bottom surfaces liberally.
- Remove the frozen salmon burgers from the package and place directly on the middle or hot spot of your grill.
- Set the grill to medium-high heat and close the lid.
- Add baby spinach to the bottom of your potato buns on top of the tartar sauce.
- Cut your beefsteak tomato into two nice thick slices and place them on the "lids" of your potato buns on top of the tartar sauce.
- After 4-5 minutes has expired, flip your salmon burgers over with a spatula and close the grill for another 4-5 minutes. You are looking to get nice charred grill marks on your salmon burgers.
- Place a slice of provolone cheese on each salmon burger and close the lid for an additional 1-2 minutes until the cheese melts on top.
- Check salmon burgers for an internal temperature of 145 degrees F. Remove each salmon burger from the grill with a spatula and place on top of the baby spinach grilled bottom potato buns.
- Add your favorite potato salad, coleslaw or pasta salad for a delectable lunch or dinner!