This seafood sauce is the perfect addition to your fresh Fisherman's Market seafood and is delicious on everything.
Try all of them today!
INGREDIENTS: Soybean oil, water, horseradish (fresh ground horseradish, vinegar, slat, mustard oil) Dijon mustard (distilled vinegar, mustard seed, salt, water, white wine, spices) Ketchup (tomato concentrate, distilled vinegar, high fructose corn syrup, corn syrup,salt,spice,onion powder,natural flavoring) Capers (capers, water, vinegar, salt, sodium benzoate [preservative]) red wine vinegar, cane sugar, salt, extra virgin olive oil, dehydrated sour cream (cream, nonfat dry milk cultures, salt) Xantham gum, dehydrated garlic, propylene glychol alginate, black pepper, crushed red pepper, less than 1/10th of 1% potassium sorbate added as a preservative, erythorbic acid, parsley, celery seed, and EDTA contains: Milk
Servings: about 9
Serv. Size: 2 Tbs (32g)
Amount per serving: Calories 110, Total Fat 11g (14% DV), Sat. Fat 2g (9% DV), Trans fat 0g (0% DV), Sodium 430mg (19% DV), Total Carb. 3g (1% DV), Fiber 1g (2% DV), Total sugars 2g (incl. 1g Added Sugars, 3% DV), Protein 0g, Vit. D (0% DV) Calcium (0% DV), Iron (0% DV), Potas. (0% DV)
Refrigerate After Opening
They were awesome as always!!!
So Yummy & Fresh. I bought Extra & Froze it for Another Meal.
Great prices. Great quality. My go to for the freshest seafood around.
The people that are saying the claws are dry you guys are over heated it.
Great place..quality seafood
Exceptional Seafood & Service. Thank you!
I was so impressed with this crabmeat. I enjoyed it by itself, with melted butter. Sometimes when seafood is previously frozen, it's water logged and loses its taste. That wasn't the case with this. It had amazing flavor without the hassle of shelling the meat!
It was packaged in such a way that I could cook it all in one pan. And there was more than enough for two people. It was delicious.
The salmon and tuna we got last week was great couldn’t ask for any better
I have family that brings down orders for me when they come to visit
I love all the products at Fisherman’s market seafood. So fresh and great prices. The Jonah crabs were delicious. I tried to get them this week but no luck. Will keep trying
I’ve never been disappointed everything I buy from there is also
Swordfish was good. Lobsters were good, but one was a cull. Oysters were the worst I ever had.